WHAT IS YOUR EXCHANGE/RETURN POLICY FOR STOCK ITEMS?
Contact Customer Service to obtain an RMA number and return instructions. We offer a full 365 day return policy if you are unsatisfied with your “Ready Made” (non custom or altered) item. Clothing articles must be unworn and in original condition with all packaging, labels and tags intact. Returns for shirts and pants are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Regular size suit jackets are returnable but subject to a 45% restocking fee as all jackets are made to order. Shipping charges are not reimbursed. The free shipping offer is no longer valid if amount after return amount falls below the limit and will be subtracted from the return. The RMA number must be clearly written on the package as well as a copy of your original invoice in the package. We reserve the right to refuse any return based on the condition of the return. Custom items are defined as a special embroidery color or tailored or altered size from standard stock size. For custom orders please read below.
WHAT IS YOUR EXCHANGE/RETURN POLICY FOR CUSTOM ITEMS?
Due to the fact that these items are custom made to your order, we can not accept returns for any reason. This is standard practice as all of our custom made attire is made especially for you even if a standard size is chosen. If an error was made in the production process we will promptly re-make and re-ship the item at our cost.
Custom made items are defined as:
* Special embroidery color that does not match the color of the shirt fabric.
* Special tailored or altered sizing of any kind not sold as standard stock. This includes but is not limited to just custom tailoring, but also includes special single alterations provided as a convenience to our customers made on shirts, suits, vests, as well as the inseam hem on pants (we only stock standard 36″ length un-hemmed pants).
* Many of our design it non standard options such as collars (limited to banded collar), cuffs (limited to french cuff), satin lining in pants.
* Shirt and vest sizes 3XL and above.
* Pant and shorts waist size 48 and above.
* Suit jackets sizes 50 and larger.
* Only partial refunds can be offered for garments that have been changed from their standard default with regard to fit/hem on shirts and lining options on pants.
Although we do sympathize, we cannot stress enough the importance of carefully following all instructions regarding measuring, following our pant 2 inch rule, and matching embroidery and fabric colors. If a replacement item is needed and a new order must be placed, and we will remake the item at a discounted cost. Please contact us for more information.
* If there is an issue with your garment and it is our fault, we will swiftly re-make and ship the item at no cost to you.
WeddingTropics is available to answer any questions regarding sizing and provides our customers the opportunity to purchase both fabric and embroidery samples. These samples are the actual fabric and embroidery used to make our items. Since we make these services available to our customers. Fabric colors have a tendency to change, we recommend ordering fabric samples when you are within no more than 30-60 days from ordering, of if you do order samples early, please re-order new ones within that time frame to confirm your color hasn’t changed.
This list includes all custom items listed below:
To exchange your “Ready Made” item, please contact our Customer Service department to obtain an RMA number and return instructions. Clothing articles must be unworn and in original condition with all labels, packaging acccesories (collar stays, clips, and etc.) and tags intact. Please note that if a replacement size or style is needed a new order must be placed. Once your original order is returned to us you will be refunded within 5-7 business days. The RMA number must be clearly written on the package as well as a copy of your original invoice in the package.